Tuesday, March 25, 2008

bad

for the sake of getting started again, here is an update:

now orange belt
i am competing in a tournament this weekend
i will be in 3 events (self defense, sparring, and #1 kata)

i saw explosions in the sky tonight and it ranks in the best shows that i have ever seen. in fact, maybe i can put together a rough list of the best shows i have ever seen:

1. Mogwai (5/2006)
2. Sigur Ros (10/2005, 5/2006)
3. Cave In (6/2000, 2001, 11/2006)

OK this is hard...those 3 rank so close together that its really hard for me to rank them.

4.Explosions in the Sky (3/2008)
5. Death Cab For Cutie (3/2004)

Alright I dont know if that is completely accurate. I will have to think about it more.

6. A Silver Mt Zion (8/2006)

Boring post, but thats that. Life is great. This is the happiest I have been in ages. Life is so funny sometimes...and right now I really have no idea where it is taking me. I like that.

1 comment:

mr. loke stroke said...

i was there at death cab!was a good show.i was actually thinkin about that the other day as i listened to transatlanticism... i was all up and cuddly with some random girl during that song- then when the show ended we saw her outside. man she was beat. she gave me her #- never called. oh the times we had.