Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Greetings Earthlings

Dearest family, friends, e-friends, acquaintances, stalkers, and so forth-

Here is my first officially 'blog'. I wont start with the typical "I never thought I would ever blog.." because I am assuming you know that about me.

I am also assuming you know that I am not so hot at writing (technically, creatively, blah blah blah). Please assume that.

So a few things to speak about:
1) Me
2) My life
3) Other people's lives
4) Computers
5) Space
6) Whatever else I feel like

1) I am Matthew born August 1982
2) My life is blessed and good. But sometimes it sucks. Am I alone in that? No. I love being a recluse lately. Big crowds give me anxiety.
3) No comments at this time.
4) Love 'em. I am about to install a few upgrades (PSU, GPU, Optical drive, and possibly a new case). I am running a pre-upgrade benchmark test as I type and likely before you read. I plan on running a post-upgrade benchmark test to compare. I will report in full.
5) I listened to a former astronaut speak at BYU yesterday. He spoke of plasma rockets and nuclear reactors that will pave the way for more efficient, practical and faster space travel and eventually pave the way for satellite hotels and Lunar resorts (possibly Martian as well). I can't wait.
6) Nothing else at this time.

Best Wishes,
EMJ27

4 comments:

Tee Rock said...

Your blog really is like every other first blog I have written...honestly...everyone apologizes, specifically by saying that they either "never thought they would blog" or that they "don't need to say it (then they say the first response)...couple points of feeback

1. Pictures are most important...that is what draws the e-crowds
2.I like the rehtorical question "Am I alone in that?"
3. "Nothing else at this time"

Hope to see you on Friday before the Pumpkins...

TR

Doctor said...

m4ngf!

ty. said...

I love youu...and there it is. I said it. Welcome...to virtual reality. Whats the point of calling someone when you can send them 1's and 0's in communication. Pretty soon we can all be recluse.

Abe Froman said...

So say we all. I just started blogging too, but it's only for my FM class. So I have to write about that stuff, otherwise I'd have you go take a look. That, and I don't exactly know the url. Plus I usually talk to you everyday, at home, at work, and other places when we're lucky. I like that you started this tho. I may even throw down and sign up for the rss feed. Maybe.