Friday, September 25, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Hello friends -

Sorry for the absence. Things happen and well...let's face it. I just am not the blogging type. I don't really like exposing my feelings to the world always. But hey...there are other things I like to expose like my silly skin colored swim shorts (which gained me a fan base while in Havasupai over the summer).




This summer was a summer of many great achievements. However the greatest achievement was the actualization of my love for the paranormal. I have always loved aliens, science fiction (which dirty rumor has it is often science fact!), bigfoot, and the like. One lonely stormy Friday night in May I was home alone since my friends all left on a trip to Zion National Park without me (I couldn't go because I had a mass amount of homework for my final college course and I had recently had surgery and was in NO shape to hike). I was supposed to working on a massive research paper on the political power of religious leaders. However, my research led me elsewhere. I spent the evening researching Bigfoot and aliens. I slept with the lights on that night.

A great discovery indeed. It led to to places like Mel's hole and Skinwalker ranch amongst other adventures this summer. Here is Nate and I at the east entrance of Skinwalker Ranch:


We didn't get to spend enough time to do any investigating and such. But we did hear a strange metallic crunching and clanging on the ranch. Oddly enough in the book "Hunt for the Skinwalker" by Colm Keller and George Knapp, the author's do reference a strange metallic sound as one of the unexplained phenomena of the ranch. Fascinating.


While I have not made dedicated excursions to seek out the paranormal, these trips are pending. Next up:

Destination: Signal Peak in the Pine Valley Mountains in southern Utah
Wanted for: Government harboring of nephilim, underground military base, aliens, and general paranormal mischeif
When: October 3-4, 2009

4 comments:

SamYam said...

IT'S BEEN WAAAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!

Matt J said...

Sam you are my constant!

Abe Froman said...

I'm still here too!

Abe Froman said...

You LOVE Bigfoot!

It appears your next excursion is coming up soon. Please don't forget to return with a detailed report mister!